Sunday, January 11, 2009

Illusion in 3D software

Hello Friends,
This is my first Blog...& i wanted to show some work done by me.... through this blog
Hope you like it........
First let me introduce my self, My name is Mounesh K N, I work as a CAD Engineer (Computer-aided design) at Bangaolre, India.
Once I was watching the Illusion snaps in some e-mail then I thought of making it in 3D Software (as I work on 3D Software called Unigraphic) then I was amazed to see that illusions in 3D... Here are the snapshot of illusions.





Have a close look!!!


Thank you for your time for reading my blog,
Hope you enjoyed it...............

Regards,

Mounesh K N







3 comments:

  1. Superb dude..Excellent work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Santhosh for correcting me...
    Mounesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an fanstastic ART with you mouneshh vary nice actually..where you are from ?
    Please mail me or catch me at mallu.athithi@orkut.com or gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

You may also like